Center for Euro-Atlantic Studies’ (CEAS) releases electronic quarterly The New Century – liberal responses to global challenges.
Our member, Center for Euro-Atlantic Studies in Serbia releases its third, February issue of the Center for Euro-Atlantic Studies’ (CEAS) electronic quarterly The New Century – liberal responses to global challenges.
The issue contains the following:
- Foreword by Jelena Milić, CEAS Director, “The Terror-Stricken Will”
- Paper by Dušan Gamser, CEAS Associate, “How to fight corruption with an unreformed security sector?”
- Paper by prof. dr. Tanja Miščević, Professor at the Faculty of Political Science of the University of Belgrade, “Philosophy of the comprehensive approach to security”
- Paper by Irina Rizmal, CEAS Researcher, “Sovereignty and Security in the new century”
- Paper by Nikola Lakić, PhD student at the Faculty of Political Science of the University in Belgrade, “Mother and baby: Human security in national security strategy of the Republic of Serbia”
- Paper by Ivana Jovanović, international correspondent and independent journalist, “UN peacekeeping missions – On the difficult path from conflict to peace”
- Paper by Srdjan M. Jovanović, Researcher at the Center for Good Governance Studies, “The church state or the state church?”
- Policy brief by Kees Homan and Marianne Ducasse-Rogier, Researchers at the Clingendael Institute, “Who’s afraid of the Responsibility to Protect”
- Transcript of the inaugural address of President Obama, President of the USA, at the beginning of his second mandate
See the full issue here.